502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Tel: 973.989.7100 • Fax: 973.989.7076
Government: Codes & Documents
- Affordable Housing
- Documents are provided to assist the public in understanding the ongoing litigation over the methodology the court will use to determine municipal affordable housing obligations.
- Annual Budget
- The Township of Randolph’s annual budget.
- Annual Audit/Financials
- In accordance with the “Best Practices Checklist” for New Jersey municipalities, Randolph’s annual financial statements and audits are now available online.
- Fee Schedule
- This fee schedule was adopted by the township council on August 7, 2008 and contains assorted licensing and permit fees.
- Land Use Regulations
- Randolph’s zoning ordinances have been converted to digital format and are published on an external website maintained by Municipal Code Corporation.
- Master Plan
- Randolph’s master plan is a multi-faceted document which provides a comprehensive guide for the management of future growth and development.
- Randolph’s ordinances have been converted to electronic format and are published on an external website maintained by Municipal Code Corporation.