502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Tel: 973.989.7100 • Fax: 973.989.7076
Government: Township Agencies
- Community Services
- The Randolph Township Community Services Department coordinates a wealth of recreational programs and support services on a year-round basis for the township’s senior citizens, handicapped adults and others requiring special assistance.
- Construction Codes
- The Randolph Township Office of Construction Codes exists to keep our community safe and free of any code violations.
- The Randolph Township Division of Engineering is responsible for planning and overseeing all public improvements and municipal construction projects within Randolph.
- The Randolph Township Department of Finance provides for the coordination of all the township’s fiscal operations and oversees all financial activities associated with the township’s water and sewer enterprises.
- The Randolph Township Health Department is on a mission…to keep you healthy!
- Parks & Recreation
- The Randolph Township Department of Parks and Recreation is dedicated to enhancing the quality of family life, the feeling of neighborliness and the sense of community throughout the township for a diverse and growing population.
- Planning/Zoning oversees Randolph’s land use ordinances, policies and procedures governing all development within the township and serves as a central point for coordinating construction and land development activities.
- Public Works
- The Randolph Township Department of Public Works provides a variety of services through the Division of Public Roads, Vehicle Maintenance & Recycling and the Division of Sewer & Water.
- Sewer & Water
- The Randolph Township Division of Sewer and Water performs maintenance operations for the township’s sewer and water networks through the Randolph Township Division of Engineering.