Because agenda items can be added, deleted or changed right up until the start of each meeting, this agenda may not reflect the final document. Official copies of agendas may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: April 17, 2008
Note: Meeting will be starting at 7:00 p.m.
- 7:00 p.m.—Opening of Regular Meeting, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- The New COAH Regulations—What does it all mean for Randolph? (Edward Buzak, Esq. and Robert Michaels, Planner)
- Ten Minute Recess
- Approval of Minutes of ______________
- Proclamation—National Infant Immunization Week
- Open to Public
- Council & Manager Reports
- Combined Action—Refunds/Adjustments Resolutions
- Authorizing the Award of contract for Professional Surveying Services to Jaman Engineering—not to exceed $40,000
- Authorizing the Award of a Professional Appraisal Services in Defense of Tax Appeals to Appraisal Consultants Corp.—not to exceed $28,000.00
- Authorizing an Award of Contract for Industrial and Commercial Equipment and Supplies to Denville Hardware and Paint.
- Raffle License, Casino Night, Randolph Engine Company #5, October 4, 2008, at the Randolph Engine Company #5, 118 West Hanover Ave, Randolph, NJ, from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- On-Premise Tricky Tray, Greek Orthodox Community Center of Randolph, May 9, 2008 at St. Andrew Hall, 1447 Sussex Turnpike, Randolph, NJ, from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Engineering Division Transition
- Penalties for Violating Local Ordinances
- Open to the Public
- Council Comments