Because agenda items can be added, deleted or changed right up until the start of each meeting, this agenda may not reflect the final document. Official copies of agendas may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: December 18, 2008
7:30 p.m. Awards—Girls Varsity Soccer Team
The Council Meeting will follow the awards presentation.
- Opening of Regular Meeting
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes:
- Regular Council Meeting—November 25, 2008 and December 4, 2008
- Executive Session—November 25, 2008 and December 4, 2008
- Open to Public
- Council & Manager Reports
- Council Discussion
- Morris County Improvement Authority—Solar Energy Initiative
- Set 2009 Meeting Calendar
- Combined Action—Refunds/Adjustments Resolutions
- Cancel 2008 delinquent taxes, water/sewer tax and water/sewer overpayments of $10.00 and under.
- Refund escrow for Block 86, Lot 14 to Charles Robinson—$703.00
- Refund escrow payments for Block 86, Lot 13 to Robert Reynolds—$838.00
- Refund escrow funds for Block 199, Lot 60 to Felicia Spagnuolo—$622.00
- Refund road opening bond for 16 Heritage Ct.—Janice McInerney
- Release cash road opening bond for the installation of cinder blocks at 113 Meadowbrook Rd. to Denise Geary—$500.00
- Award of MCCPC—2008 Winter Bids for 2009 Contracts
- Credit Account for Block 86, Lot 10 due to Disabled Veteran’s tax exemption status.
- Authorizing an Award of Contract for HVAC repair and maintenance at the Municipal Building, Artworks studio, Library and Senior Community Center.
- Authorizing purchases from MCCPC contract 15 for the purpose of a Health Department Vehicle.
- Open to the Public
- Council Comments