Because agenda items can be added, deleted or changed right up until the start of each meeting, this agenda may not reflect the final document. Official copies of agendas may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: February 10, 2007
Special Council Work Session
Saturday, February 10, 2007 8:30 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m.—Opening of Special Meeting, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- NJDOT—Right of Way—Sussex Turnpike intersection with West Hanover and Brookside
- Mt. Freedom—Sewer Questions
- General Overview of Sewer Issues
- Gallons that should be preserved
- Zoning Flexibility
- Current Zoning—Impact of full build-out
- Zion Property—Consensus Building on Future Zoning Options
- Private Redevelopment of the South Side of Sussex from Millbrook to Brookside Commercial/Residential mix
- Establish Goals, i.e. Rezoning, Engineering studies, etc.