Because agenda items can be added, deleted or changed right up until the start of each meeting, this agenda may not reflect the final document. Official copies of agendas may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: January 18, 2007
- 8:00 p.m.—Opening of Regular Meeting, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes:
- Approval of Regular Minutes for 2006—March 23; July 6 & 27; August 3 & 31; September 7, 21 & 28; October 5 & 26; November 2 & 30; December 7 & 19
- Approval of Executive Minutes for 2006—March 23; July 6; September 7 & 28; October 26; November 2 & 30 and December 7 & 19
- Council & Manager Reports
- Open to Public
- Capital Improvement Program
- Combined Action Resolution
- Refunds/Adjustments Resolutions
- Authorizing Establishment of Change Fund for Health Department—$50.00
- Authorizing appointment of Edward J. Buzak, Esq. and the Law Offices of Edward J. Buzak for the purpose of providing various legal functions—$276,000, plus $145 per hour for any service not covered under the retainer.
- Authorizing Professional Service Agreements for legal services to the following
- Developer Agreements: Anthony Bucco, Jr.—$135/hour not to exceed $10,000
- Bond Counsel: John Kraft—not to exceed $10,000
- Public Defender: Allen Iskra—$14,000
- Labor Counsel: Fred Knapp—not to exceed $5,000
- Authorize Professional Services Agreement for Open Space Surveying Services.
- Jaman Engineering—not to exceed $25,000
- Paulus, Sokolowski, and Sartar—not to exceed $10,000
- Clough Harbour—not to exceed $10,000
- Authorize Professional Services Agreement for Open Space Appraisal Services
- Integra Realty Resources—not to exceed $20,000
- Landmark I Appraisers—not to exceed $10,000
- Authorize Professional Services Agreement for Open Space Environmental Assessment
- Ecol Sciences—not to exceed $15,000
- PK Environmental Engineering—not to exceed $15,000
- Authorize Professional Services Agreement for the purpose of professional
environmental services in connection with soil and tank removal.
- Viridian Environmental Consultants—not to exceed $7,500
- Environmental Health Investigators, Inc.—not to exceed $7,500
- Authorizing Township to join Morris County Adaptive Recreational Program (McARP) as described above and contribute thereto an amount not in excess of Fair Share Assessment for one year—$3,164.00
- Authorizing Various Actions (Awards of Contracts/Rescission of a Portion of a Contract) on Behalf of the MCCPC for 2007
- Off-premise Merchandise, Lakeland Animal Haven, August 20, 2007, 7:00 p.m. at Home of Albertine (Alva) Reahl, 40 Windsor Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869
- Application for Special Permit for Social Affair, St. Matthew’s Church Hall, 335 Dover-Chester Road, Randolph, NJ 07869, Saturday, March 17, 2007, 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Randolph High School PTSA, On-Premise Tricky Tray, March 28, 2007, 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. at Randolph High School, Millbrook Avenue
- Council Comments
- Open to Public