Because agenda items can be added, deleted or changed right up until the start of each meeting, this agenda may not reflect the final document. Official copies of agendas may be obtained from the township clerk.
Agenda: March 20, 2008
Note: Meeting will be starting at 7:00 p.m.
- 7:00 p.m.—Opening of Regular Meeting, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
- Presentation—Board of Education Budget
- Approval of Minutes of February 16, February 21, February 28 and March 6, 2008 Meetings
- Open to Public
- Council & Manager Reports
- Municipal Budget Work Session
- Combined Action—Refunds/Adjustments Resolutions
- Authorizing donations to be used for the Traffic Advisory Committee and considered a Dedication by Rider to the 2008 Budget
- Off-Premise 50/50 Raffle, Minutemen Sports Club, June 4, 2008 at Meadow Wood Manor, 461 Route 10 East, Randolph, from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Social Affair Permit, Randolph Chemical Engine Co. #2, May 3, 2008, Beefsteak Dinner, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Raffle License, Tricky Tray, Randolph High School PTSA, March 26, 2008, at the Meadow Wood Manor, Rt. 10, Randolph, NJ, from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Open to the Public
- Council Comments
- Teamster Contract