The Randolph Township Wildlife Management Advisory Committee serves as the advisory board to the township council on deer control programs and initiatives as well as provides general advice on wildlife management within the community.
The committee, through the Randolph Township Department of Parks and Recreation, maintains a comprehensive listing of municipal open space lands, issues access permits to hunters to hunt on municipal lands and reports deer harvest totals to the township council at the end of the season. It also maintains a list of licensed hunters who are available to hunt on private property.
The committee consists of five general members and one alternate, all of whom are appointed by the township council, as well as one member from the parks advisory committee, one member from the township council and the township manager or his/her designee.
|Committee Member||Term Ends|
|Joe Speer (Alternate)||2021|
|James Loveys (Council Liaison)||——|
|Steve Mountain (Township Manager)||——|
2014 Hunt Zone Maps
- Hunt 2014: Zone 1 Millbrook Valley (538 KB)
- Hunt 2014: Zone 2A Brundage (555 KB)
- Hunt 2014: Zone 2B Cohn (550 KB)
- Hunt 2014: Zone 3 Stonybrook East (195 KB)
- Hunt 2014: Zone 3 Stonybrook West (155 KB)
- Hunt 2014: Zone 4 Heistein East (183 KB)
- Hunt 2014: Zone 4 Heistein West (183 KB)
- Hunt 2014: Zone 4A Combs Hollow (178 KB)