502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Tel: 973.989.7100 • Fax: 973.989.7076
Whether you walk through the library doors or use our online links, the library staff invites you to explore our offerings. Our mission is to provide services and resources to assist users in expanding their knowledge and talents, making informed decisions, enriching their leisure hours and enhancing their daily lives.
We are looking for a few great volunteers! We have some specific tasks we need help with. You can pick up an application at our circulation desk.
Showers of Kindness
The Randolph Library is hosting a donation box for Girl Scout Troop 80037. They are collecting both travel-sized and full-sized toiletries and new men’s socks to be donated to the homeless and needy people of Morris County. They will be collecting through mid-April. Stop in and make a donation!
New Library Director
The Randolph Library Board of Trustees has announced the appointment of Lore Reinhart as the new director of the library. Lore has served as the supervisor of Children’s Services at the Randolph Library for the past 16 years. Overall, she has more than 22 years of experience working in libraries. Please stop in to say hello!
Need Tax Forms?
Meets every second Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. Club is for adult knitters, teenagers are welcome. Bring your current projects, those never completed projects, your questions and ideas. Let’s have fun and learn from each other! Registration suggested
- Music from Classic-and Not So Classic-Films
Sunday, April 2
- Growing Nightshade Vegetables
Wednesday, April 5
- Jelly Bean Bingo & Bowling
Wednesday, April 12
Thursday, April 13
- Then, Now and Forever: Life Story Workshop
Wednesday, April 19
- Mammal Mania
Thursday, April 20
- The Puppy Project: Raising a Seeing Eye Dog
Tuesday, May 2
- How to Sell Online
Wednesday, May 3
- The Devil and the Farmer’s Wife: Traditional American Ballads and Folksongs
Sunday, May 7
- The Psychic Connection
Wednesday, May 24
- That’s Amore: A Century of Dean Martin (1917-2017)
Sunday, June 4
- Public Polling: How Does It Work?
Wednesday, June 7
- “Build a Better World” Magic Show
Thursday, June 22
- Close Encounters with Birds of Prey
Thursday, June 29
Storytime at the Library
- WInter/Spring Story-Go-Round
- Winter/Spring Nursery Rhyme Time
- Winter/Spring Jump and Jive for 3 to 5
- Winter/Spring Jump and Jive
- Winter/Spring Family Storytime