502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Tel: 973.989.7100 • Fax: 973.989.7076
Whether you walk through the library doors or use our online links, the library staff invites you to explore our offerings. Our mission is to provide services and resources to assist users in expanding their knowledge and talents, making informed decisions, enriching their leisure hours and enhancing their daily lives.
New eBook Service Now Online
Our new eBook service, 3M Cloud Library, is now available. Click the “Free eBooks and audiobooks” logo in the left-hand column of any page to get the app and start browsing. Library card number required.
Consumer Reports Available Now
Visit our reference databases page to connect to twenty-five years of Consumer Reports magazine. Full text from 1991 to the current issue. From home, you’ll need your library card number to login.
Randolph Library Is on Twitter
Click on the Twitter logo at the bottom of the left-hand column of any page to follow us @ranlibnj. Be among the first to know what’s happening at your library…updates, program and event announcements and the latest news!
Dowloadable Magazines Are Here!
Zinio for Libraries is now available to all M.A.I.N. cardholders. Click on the Zinio logo on the left to take advantage of this new and exciting service!
- Books & Bagels
- Pages & Popcorn: A Book Club for Grades 5 & 6
- Xtreme Readers: A Book Club for Grades 7 & 8
- Chapter Chats: A Book Club for Grades 3 & 4
- Afternoon Adventures: A Book Club for Grades K to 2
Storytime at the Library
- Pirate School
Thursday, March 5
- The Puppy Project: Raising a Seeing Eye Puppy
Tuesday, March 10
- Elvin Frost: Is Solar Energy Right for My Home?
Wednesday, March 11
- St. Patrick’s Day Math & Craft
Wednesday, March 11
- Michele LaRue Celebrates Women’s History Month
Sunday, March 15
- Kevin Woyce Presents Discover New Jersey: Palisades
Wednesday, March 25
- Jelly Bean Bingo & Bowling
Tuesday, March 31
Friday, April 10
- Randolph’s Own Antique Road Show with Alan Snyder
Sunday, April 12
- Ghosts: What They Are and How to Investigate Them with Gordon Ward
Wednesday, April 15
- Gothic Romance Tales with Rita Parisi
Sunday, April 19
- Around the World in 60 Minutes with Professor Jim Kane
Wednesday, April 29
Friday, May 1
- “It May As Well Be Spring” with Dan Yates
Sunday, May 3
- Cake Decorating with Suzanne Zimmer Lowery
Wednesday, May 13
- Hotter than a Pepper Sprout: America’s Music with Nina Et Cetera
Sunday, May 17
- Know the Bear Facts
Thursday, June 4