Our Museum Pass program provides a great opportunity for friends and families residing in Randolph to enjoy education, cultural enrichment and fun!
Randolph residents with library cards can borrow passes for these museums: Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Grounds for Sculpture, Morris Museum, the American Museum of Natural History and Imagine That!!! You can also use your library card to get a $3.00 discount at the Liberty Science Center. Some restrictions apply.
Museum Pass Program Rules
- You must live in Randolph and have a Randolph library card in good standing and be at least 18 years old.
- Only one pass may be borrowed at a time.
- The museum pass is a 4-calendar day loan.
- The pass is offered on a first come, first served basis and is not able to be reserved.
- A deposit of $20.00, payable by check or cash, is required and will be refunded upon passes being returned.
- There is a $20.00 late fee per day and you will not be allowed to check out library materials until the pass is returned and any fee is paid.
- If the pass is lost, there is a $100.00 replacement fee and you will not be allowed to check out library materials until the fee is paid.
- Household members may check out any pass once per calendar month. This allows other patrons a chance to use the passes.
- Do not return your pass to any book drop or branch location. Museum passes must be returned to the Randolph Library at the front desk.
- Each museum offers different admission guidelines. Please check the museum websites for hours and directions.