Our Museum Pass program provides a great opportunity for friends and families residing in Randolph to enjoy education, cultural enrichment and fun!
Randolph residents with library cards can borrow passes for these museums: Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Grounds for Sculpture, Morris Museum, the American Museum of Natural History, the Frick Collection and Imagine That!!! You can also use your library card to get a 10% discount at the Liberty Science Center. Some restrictions apply.
Museum Pass Program Rules
- You must live in Randolph and have a Randolph library card in good standing and be at least 18 years old.
- Only one pass may be borrowed at a time.
- The museum pass is a 4-calendar day loan.
- The pass is offered on a first come, first served basis or eligible residents may call and request we hold a pass for the remainder of the day that they call. Passes must be picked up on the day of the call or the pass will then become available to others. Some restrictions apply.
- A deposit of $20.00, payable by check or cash, is required and will be refunded upon passes being returned.
- There is a $20.00 late fee per day and you will not be allowed to check out library materials until the pass is returned and any fee is paid.
- If the pass is lost, there is a $100.00 replacement fee and you will not be allowed to check out library materials until the fee is paid.
- Household members may check out any pass once every 30 days. This allows other patrons a chance to use the passes.
- Do not return your pass to any book drop or branch location. Museum passes must be returned to the Randolph Library at the front desk.
- Each museum offers different admission guidelines. Please check the museum websites for hours and directions.