“Randolph Through Time” Photo Contest
Posted: July 13, 2005
A picture is worth 2005 words as Randolph celebrates its bicentennial. Randolph’s Landmarks Committee invites all residents to participate in developing a photo montage that will be preserved in a time capsule on November 22, 2005 and remain sealed for 25 years.
- Photographer must be a Randolph resident (or have a Randolph mailing address).
- Photos must be taken during the bicentennial year (2005) and correspond with the theme of “Randolph Through Time.”
- Deadline to submit entries is Oct. 25, 2005.
- Entries may be black & white or color and must be submitted in printed form, no smaller than 4" x 6" and no larger than 8" x 10". The photographer’s name and phone number must be written on the back of each photo so that we can match photographers with his/her work.
- Submissions will be judged in 3 separate age categories: children to grade 8, children in grades 9 through 12, and adults.
- A limit of four photos per person may be entered.
Download the complete rules and entry form .
[This is a PDF file and requires Adobe Acrobat.]
Questions? Call the Randolph Museum