The Opiate Epidemic: From Addiction to Recovery Forum
Posted: October 4, 2017
The Opiate Epidemic: From Addiction to Recovery forum will take place on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the auditorium at Randolph High School. All are welcome.
Join with Randolph’s Randolph Municipal Alliance Committee (MAC) to learn what Morris County is doing to confront the opiate epidemic.
New data shows that the number of heroin and opiate related deaths in New Jersey is skyrocketing at more than twice the national average.
Speakers and panel presenters will include:
- Fred Knapp, Morris County Prosecutor
- Brad Seabury, Morris County Assistant Prosecutor
- James Gannon, Morris County Sheriff
- Ira Cohen, Municipal Judge
- Randolph Township Police Department
- Dr. Domenick Sportelli, NJ Center for Advanced Psychiatry
- Barbara Kauffman, Morris County Prevention is Key
- Linda Witzal, VP, Board of Pharmacy