Storm Cleanup Branch & Brush Collection
Posted: November 1, 2011
December 12, 2011 Update:
Please see the revised branch collection schedule »
Randolph is scheduling a branch and brush collection as a result of the October snow fall.
We need our citizens’ support and cooperation for this collection due to the unprecedented loss of trees in our community.
If you can take care of your trees independently or can haul the material into a wooded area on your property, please pursue this course of action.
- The leaf collection program is suspended until further notice so as to allow crews to concentrate on branches.
- Do not mix leaves and branches together; branches must be kept separate.
- Do not block the roadway with branches as safety is paramount.
- If you cannot lift a branch, cut it into manageable lengths. Remember, town crews will be lifting materials.
- Patience is important. We estimate that we will be picking up ten times as many branches when compared to Hurricane Irene.
- Once town crews clear a road, no return trips will be scheduled.
- Understand that we will suspend branch collections for snow and ice removal operations.
Randolph will be using the leaf collection district map in order to schedule branch collections:
- District 3
Between Pleasant Hill Rd. & Calais Rd. south of Route 10 and west of Millbrook Ave.
When: November 5 to November 18
- District 4
East of Millbrook Ave., south of Route 10 and north of Sussex Turnpike
When: November 19 to December 2
- District 1
South of Pleasant Hill Rd., Calais Rd. & Sussex Tpke., Calais Rd. to Morris Twp. border
When: December 3 to December 16
- District 2
North of Route 10
When: December 17 to December 30