- Spaghetti Dinner
- This annual event is held at the community center on the third or fourth Saturday in March. Proceeds are applied towards the purchase of educational materials for the Randolph Rompers preschool program.
- Fishing Derby
- The annual Gordon Raupp/Kiwanis Fishing Derby takes place on the second Saturday in May, from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at Randolph Park. Prizes are awarded for each of the following age groups: 6 and under, 10 and under, and 15 and under. Participants should bring their own fishing gear and bait.
- Freedom Festival
- Randolph’s annual Independence Day celebration is held at County College of Morris. This three to four day event features a fair with many rides, games, crafts, food and entertainment for the whole family. The fair culminates with the annual parade held on Saturday starting at 12 noon. The fireworks show is another highlight that should not be missed.
- Pumpkin Painting
- Just in time for fall, the recreation department offers pumpkin painting in October. This event is open to children 3 years of age through grade 3. Please have child bring a smock.
- Halloween Parade
- Come show your costumes before the big day of trick or treating! Typically held on the Tuesday before Halloween at the community center on Calais Road (next to the library), participation is open to children up to 10 years of age. This event is co-sponsored by the Newcomers’ & Neighbors’ Club of Randolph.
- Holiday Celebration
- Come join us for our annual tree lighting ceremony on the first Saturday of December at the community center on Calais Road. The lighting ceremony will start at 7:00 p.m. with a guest appearance from Santa Claus. Be prepared to tell Santa what you would like this holiday season. Cookies and hot drinks will be served.
- Gingerbread House
- In December, children can come to the community center to make a gingerbread house. Please have child bring a smock and a box to put the completed house in while it is drying. Children under age 5 must be accompanied by a parent. Pre-registration is required.
- Volunteer Awards
- Typically held at the community center on the second Sunday in December, awards are bestowed upon program volunteers nominated by each sports committee.
502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Tel: 973.989.7100 • Fax: 973.989.7076