502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Tel: 973.989.7100 • Fax: 973.989.7076
Police: Community Policing
- Alarm Registration
- Pursuant to Chapter 38 of the revised ordinances of the Township of Randolph, all residential and business alarm systems must be registered with the Randolph Township Police Department.
- Cops in Shops
- As part of the effort to curb underage drinking in Randolph, the police department’s Cops in Shops program partners law enforcement with retailers to deter underage drinking.
- House Watch Program
- If you are going on vacation or plan to be away from home for an extended period of time, the police department’s free House Watch Program can give you peace of mind.
- Neighborhood Watch
- Neighborhood Watch is one of the most effective and least costly ways to deal with the problem of residential burglaries.
- Randolph ACTion Hotline
- The Randolph ACTion Hotline is a 24-hour anonymous telephone line without Caller ID, focused on prevention. This help line could be someone’s lifeline!
- Security Surveys
- In keeping with the our community policing philosophy, the department offers security surveys free of charge to homeowners and businesses in Randolph.
- Speaker’s Bureau
- Interested in learning more about crime prevention or other police services?
- Victim/Crisis Resources
- A listing of community resources available for help and information.