The Randolph Township Police Department provides the following community resources available for help and information.
- Morris County Office of Temporary Assistance
- The Morris County Office of Temporary Assistance provides a variety of financial, medical and social services to persons and families who meet the necessary program criteria. The staff gathers information and compiles supporting documentation in an effort to determine a client’s eligibility. They also provide information and referral services to other government and non-profit agencies who may be of assistance to clients such as battered women, food pantry, prescription assistance, rental assistance, utility assistance, Medicaid and more.
- NJ 2-1-1
- NJ 2-1-1 will help you find solutions to personal needs by providing you with information about health and human resources in your community like food pantries, shelters, affordable housing, utility assistance programs, senior services, health and wellness programs and more. This service is free, confidential, multilingual and available 24/7/365.
Telephone: 211 or 877.652.1148
- Family Crisis Intervention Unit (FCIU)
- A program of the non-profit organization Family Intervention Services, Inc., FCIU prevents at-risk youth from entering the court system by providing crisis intervention services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Immediate short term counseling and support is provided at a convenient location to families with youth between the ages of 11 to 17 (youth who are not involved with the NJ Department of Children Protection and Permanency). FCIU prevents unnecessary out of home placement and offers information, referrals and linkages to community services and resources.
- Family Justice Center
- The Morris Family Justice Center provides services that a survivor of interpersonal violence and sexual assault needs in one place—counseling, protection, legal and immigration assistance, children’s services and more. Located on the 4th floor of the County Administration and Records Building in Morristown, the center’s services are offered by representatives from their partner agencies in a safe, supportive environment.