502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Tel: 973.989.7100 • Fax: 973.989.7076
- Randolph is recognized as a superb town to live and raise a family.
- Clubs & Organizations
- Links, phone numbers and other information about clubs and organizations in and around Randolph.
- Community Event Calendar
- View links to township-maintained calendars as well as a link to an external community calendar.
- Data taken from the most recent U.S. Census data available.
- Map of Randolph
- View an interactive Google map of Randolph Township and the surrounding area.
- Randolph Landmarks
- The Randolph Township Landmarks Committee has compiled a list of designated municipal landmarks in Randolph, many of which also hold state and national designations.
- Open Space Acquisitions
- Provides a map and table listing all the properties which have been acquired through the open space program.
- Places of Worship
- A listing of places to worship in and around Randolph. This is not a complete list.
- Randolph Quarterly
- Past issues of the Randolph Quarterly newsletter are available for download here in PDF format.
- Annual Report
- The township publishes an annual report detailing municipal operations for the previous year. These reports are available for download here in PDF format.
- Historical Society
- The Historical Society of Old Randolph (HSOR) is a non-profit organization created to promote and preserve the unique heritage of Randolph Township.
- Our Grand Hotels
- During the early part of the 20th century, Randolph became a vacation haven for people from urban areas, particularly New York City and Brooklyn.