Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website as well as on the bulletin board at the municipal building. Agenda items may be added, deleted or changed right up until the start of each meeting therefore, this agenda may not reflect the most recent revisions. Official copies of agendas may be obtained from the Planning/Zoning Department.
Agenda: December 10, 2020
The Randolph Township Board of Adjustment meeting scheduled for Monday, December 10, 2020 will be held remotely via Zoom at 7:30 p.m. You may join the Zoom meeting via computer by going here. The meeting ID no. is 846 1512 1114. You can also call in by dialing 1-646-558-8656. The public will have the opportunity to speak during the open to the public and the new business sections of the meeting. If you are calling in and wish to speak during these sections, please dial *9.
In compliance with the Open Public Meetings Law, notice of this meeting has been provided by including this meeting in the annual notice of meetings. Copies of the annual notice were posted on the municipal bulletin board of the Township of Randolph in the municipal building, mailed to the Randolph Reporter and the Daily Record, and published and filed with the municipal clerk of the Township of Randolph.
- Open Meeting & Roll Call
- Resolution: Establishing Standard Protocols for Remote Public Meetings Held by a Local Public Body During a Governor-Declared Emergency
- Action on Minutes: October 22, 2020 and November 12, 2020
- Public Comments
- Members’ Comments
- #19-09: Ten East Realty, LLC, Block 44, Lots 1, 2 and 56, 989, 971 Route 10, Pre/Final Major Site Plan, Minor Sub Division, Tree, Steep Slope, C & D
- #20-10: Robert Torres, Block 71, Lot 5, 53 Davis Avenue, C Variance
- Old Business
- New Business
- #20-11: Benjamin Sclafani, Block 23, Lot 14, 10 Aldebaran Drive, C Variance