Government: Township Agencies
The Randolph Township Department of Public Works, overseen by the director of public works, provides a variety of services through the division of public roads, vehicle maintenance & recycling and the division of sewer & water.
Seasonal and ongoing activities include:
- General street repairs, as well as snow and ice removal, on the township’s 146-mile roadway network
- Operation of the recycling center
- Maintenance of the township’s police, rescue, fire, and administrative vehicles
- Administration of the leaf collection, brush collection, and mulch delivery programs
- Traffic sign maintenance and roadway striping
- Removal of hazardous trees within the township right-of-way
- Stormwater management
- Street sweeping program
In addition to the above, the division handles general landscaping as well as minor repairs to township-owned facilities.