COVID Update from Mayor Potter
Posted: January 7, 2022
Today County Commissioner Director Stephen Shaw facilitated an update between Atlantic Health System and Morris County mayors and business administrators regarding COVID-19.
We were informed that the majority of COVID-19 cases in the hospital were in unvaccinated patients. They made a strong statement that the booster vaccine was critical in keeping individuals out of hospital care.
The advice given during the update:
- Get the COVID-19 booster vaccine
- Mask up when in public settings
- Cases of flu are also rising—obtain the flu vaccine
- View this website to seek COVID-19 testing locations
- Additionally, Morris County has announced they will be reopening the testing facility at the County College of Morris. For more information on obtaining an appointment for testing go to the Morris County Covid-19 Information Website
Please be smart in group gatherings during this COVID spike. If you need to contact our township’s Public Health Nursing Services, they can be reached at 973.537.7118.
We will post additional information as we receive it.
Mayor, Randolph Township