Fall Clean Communities Day and Document Shredding
Posted: September 16, 2021
Join local civic and scout organizations in tidying up Randolph Township at Clean Communities Day on Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. beginning at the municipal building located at 502 Millbrook Avenue in Randolph.
Clean Communities Day is sponsored by New Jersey Communities Council and the Randolph Township Health Department. All residents, businesses and groups are welcome to join the community as hundreds of people pitch in to help keep the township’s parks, schools and streets free of litter and recyclables.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. and t-shirts, gloves, and garbage bags will be distributed to participants. Mini-grants are available for civic groups. Call the health department at 973.989.7050 to sign up.
Document shredding has been rescheduled to October 9, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
As part of its Clean Communities Day, the Randolph Township Health Department will once again offer confidential paper shredding services to residents, free of charge, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the municipal building parking lot. Pandemic safety guidelines will be in effect. Residents must have their NJ driver’s license available as proof of residency.
This shredding service is:
- For Randolph residents only.
- Personal, confidential documents generated in the home only (not commercial or home-business generated).
- Limited to three file boxes per household (file box = 1.5 cu feet).
- Confidential documents do not include junk mail and store flyers or solicitations. Please separate this material from confidential documents.
- Documents must be free of any metal clips, rings or binders and should not include any CDs, x-rays, plastic file folders, etc.
Have questions? Contact the health department at 973.989.7050.