Fall Clean Communities and Paper Shredding Event
Posted: August 11, 2022
Clean Communities Day
Join local civic and scout organizations in tidying up Randolph Township at Clean Communities Day on Saturday, September 24, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. beginning at the municipal building located at 502 Millbrook Avenue in Randolph. All participants will receive gloves, garbage bags and t-shirts. Group leaders can arrange to pick up supplies at the health department the week of September 19th during business hours, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mini-grants are available for civic groups. To sign up, call the health department at 973.989.7050.
Paper Shredding Services
As part of its Clean Communities Day, the Randolph Township Health Department will once again offer confidential paper shredding services free of charge to residents from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 24, 2022 in the municipal building parking lot. Pandemic safety guidelines will be in effect. Please follow the traffic pattern, park where directed, and remain in vehicle and a DPW employee will assist with items. This shredding service is:
- For Randolph residents only. Have your NJ driver’s license available.
- Personal, confidential documents generated in the home only (not commercial or home-business generated).
- Limited to three file boxes per household (file box = 1.5 cu feet).
- Confidential documents do not include junk mail and store flyers or solicitations. Please separate this material from confidential documents.
- Documents must be free of any metal clips, rings or binders and should not include any CDs, x-rays, plastic file folders, etc.
Have questions? Contact the health department at 973.989.7050.