Spring Clean Communities Day and Document Shredding
Posted: March 29, 2022
Join local civic and scout organizations in tidying up Randolph Township at our “Clean Communities Day” on Saturday, April 23, 2022. All participants will receive gloves, garbage bags and t-shirts. Group leaders can arrange to pick up supplies the week of April 18. Mini-grants are available for civic groups. Call the health department at 973.989.7050 to sign up.
As part of its Clean Communities Day, the Randolph Township Health Department will once again offer confidential paper shredding services to residents, free of charge, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on April 23rd in the municipal building parking lot. Pandemic safety guidelines will be in effect. Residents must have their NJ driver’s license available as proof of residency. Residents will be required to follow the traffic pattern, park where directed, and remain in their vehicles. A DPW employee will assist residents with their items.
This shredding service is:
- For Randolph residents only.
- Personal, confidential documents generated in the home only (not commercial or home-business generated).
- Limited to three file boxes per household (file box = 1.5 cu feet).
- Confidential documents do not include junk mail and store flyers or solicitations. Please separate this material from confidential documents.
- Documents must be free of any metal clips, rings or binders and should not include any CDs, x-rays, plastic file folders, etc.
Have questions? Contact the health department at 973.989.7050.