The Randolph Township Department of Parks, Recreation & Community Services has various part-time and seasonal positions available for day camp, teen camp, art and theater assistants, sports clinics, gym supervisors, park maintenance, etc.
Day Camp (June 26 to August 11, 2023)
- Section Leader - Teacher certification preferred
- Activities Director - Teacher certification preferred, minimum 2 years of college required
- Arts & Crafts Specialist - Teacher certification preferred, minimum 2 years of college required
- First Aid Counselor - Nurse certification preferred, must be at least 18 years old with a minimum of EMT certification
- Leader - Must be at least 18 years old or 2023 high school graduate
- Assistant Leader - Must be at least 16 years old or completed sophomore year of high school
Teen Camp (June 26 to July 21, 2023)
- Camp Director - Teacher certification and previous camp experience required
- Assistant Camp Director - Teacher certification preferred, minimum 2 years of college required
- Counselor - Must be at least 18 years old or 2023 high school graduate
Randolph Beach (May 27 to August 27, 2023)
- Concession Supervisor - Must be at least 18 years old and available through end of summer
- Lifeguard - Must be at least 16 years old or completing sophomore year of high school
- Gate/Concession Guard - Must be at least 16 years old or completing sophomore year of high school
Artworks Studio (June 19 to July 31 and 1 week at end of August, 2023)
- Summer Art Camp Assistants - Must be at least 14 years old
Officials needed for recreational soccer, basketball, softball and little league baseball games.
Interested in working for the recreation department? The first step in the process is to complete and submit the appropriate form. For your convenience, we have made the part-time/seasonal application available for download and provided a link for officials to register through the online portal.
- Part-Time Seasonal Work Application
- Sports (Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Soccer) Official Registration Form
Anyone under the age of 18 will need to submit working papers prior to being put on a schedule for work. Working papers may be obtained from their school offices.
Completed applications may be delivered in person to the Randolph Township Department of Parks, Recreation & Community Services office which is located in the community center on Calais Road or they may be mailed to the following address:
Township of Randolph
Department of Parks, Recreation & Community Services
502 Millbrook Avenue
Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Questions? Need more information? Contact the Recreation Department at 973.989.7081.