The Randolph Township Department of Parks, Recreation & Community Services has various part-time and seasonal positions available for day camp, teen camp, art and theater assistants, sports clinics, gym supervisors, park maintenance, etc.
Day Camp (June 20 - Aug. 5)
- Section Leader - Teacher certification preferred, minimum 2 years of college and previous leadership roles required
- Activities Director - Teacher certification preferred, minimum 2 years of college required
- First Aid Counselor - Must be at least 18 years old with a minimum of EMT certification
Randolph Lake (May 28 - August 28)
- Assistant Beach Director - Must be at least 21 years old, preferred minimum of 2 years waterfront/pool management experience
Officials needed for recreational soccer, basketball, softball and little league baseball games.
Interested in working for the recreation department? The first step in the process is to complete and submit the appropriate form. For your convenience, we have made the part-time/seasonal application available for download and provided a link for officials to register through the online portal.
- Part-Time Seasonal Work Application
- Sports (Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Soccer) Official Registration Form
Anyone under the age of 18 will need to submit working papers prior to being put on a schedule for work. Working papers may be obtained from their school offices.
Completed applications may be delivered in person to the Randolph Township Department of Parks, Recreation & Community Services office which is located in the community center on Calais Road or they may be mailed to the following address:
Township of Randolph
Department of Parks, Recreation & Community Services
502 Millbrook Avenue
Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Questions? Need more information? Contact the Recreation Department at 973.989.7081.