502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Tel: 973.989.7100 • Fax: 973.989.7076
Parks & Recreation: Community Parks
- About Our Parks
- About Randolph’s parks: A morning bike ride, a noon picnic, an afternoon baseball game, an early evening jog…whatever your interests, our community parks offer a wide range of year round recreational opportunities.
- Randolph Lake
- A beach membership is a great way to enjoy a full summer of special events and family activities.
- Tennis/Pickleball Membership
- The municipal courts may be used by residents and non-residents who have purchased an annual membership.
- Skate Park
- The Brundage Park Skate Park, designed for use by skateboarders and in-line skaters, offers a high quality authentic skate park facility featuring a pyramid, fun box, curbs, ramps, stairs, a grind rail and a half pipe.