The Brundage Park Skate Park, located on Carrell Road in Randolph, is designed for use by skateboarders and in-line skaters. It is a high quality authentic skate park facility featuring a pyramid, fun box, curbs, ramps, stairs, a grind rail and a half pipe.
The skate park is open 7 days per week from 8:00 a.m. to dusk.
Use of the skate park is restricted to resident and non-resident skaters who have obtained a registration card.
Lifetime Registration Fees
- Individual resident—$15.00
- Individual non-resident—$15.00
No daily passes will be available. To skate, you must be in possession of a registration card.
There are two ways to complete the registration process…download the Brundage Park Skate Park Registration Form , fill it out, sign it, enclose your check payable to Randolph Township and send it on in OR register in person at the community center, Calais Rd., Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
No matter how you complete the registration process, upon receipt of your payment and form, the recreation department will mail your registration card to the address you provided.
Skate Park Rules & Regulations
- This facility is for skateboarding and in-line skating only. Bicycles and motorized vehicles are NOT permitted at any time.
- All users must skate responsibly.
- All users must wear safety equipment including helmet, elbow and kneepads. All equipment is to be worn per manufacturer’s specifications (i.e., helmets strapped).
- The hours of operation are: 8:00 a.m. to dusk. Unauthorized use of the skate park by persons who have not obtained a registration card or anyone using the skate park after hours, shall be considered trespassing and prosecuted as such.
- All participants must have their registration card on their person at all times. Registration cards are non-transferable.
- No skating or rollerblading permitted when equipment is wet and/or icy.
- Use of drugs, alcohol, profanity, abusive language and/or vandalism is strictly prohibited and shall result in automatic and permanent expulsion from this facility and all other penalties provided to the fullest extent of the law.
- Users will refrain from bringing any loose items onto the skate park paved area, including backpacks, food, beverages, etc.
- Smoking within the enclosed skate park area is strictly prohibited.
- For safety reasons, admittance to the skate park will be limited to established maximum capacities.
- Skateboarding is prohibited outside of the enclosed skate park.
- Park attendants are present only to check for registration. Attendants are not responsible for the care, supervision and/or chaperoning of users.