- St. Patrick’s Day
- Come celebrate the luck of the Irish with our St. Patrick’s Day celebration. Enjoy a complete corn beef and cabbage dinner along with traditional Irish entertainment such as bagpipes and Irish dancing. Scheduled for the 2nd Saturday of March at the community center. Pre-registration required.
- Fishing Derby
- The annual Gordon Raupp/Kiwanis Fishing Derby takes place on the second Saturday in May, from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at Randolph Park. Prizes are awarded for each of the following age groups: 6 and under, 10 and under, and 15 and under. Participants should bring their own fishing gear and bait.
- Freedom Festival
- Randolph’s annual Independence Day celebration is held at County College of Morris. This three day event features a parade plus a fair with many rides, games, crafts, food and entertainment for the whole family. The fireworks show is another highlight that should not be missed.
- Trunk or Treat
- This “spooktacular” event, co-sponsored by the Mt. Freedom Volunteer Fire Company, has hayrides, hot chocolate and an outdoor movie in addition to lots of candy. Creativity is encouraged as there is a contest for “Best Trunk.” Registered cars park in the parking lot and children go from car trunk to car trunk to get their treats. All cars must be pre-registered in advance and must participate by distributing candy; one adult must remain with each car. This event takes place at Brundage Park on Carrell Road the Saturday before Halloween.
- Holiday Celebration
- Come join us for our annual tree lighting ceremony on the first Saturday of December at the community center on Calais Road. The lighting ceremony will start at 7:00 p.m. with a guest appearance from Santa Claus. Be prepared to tell Santa what you would like this holiday season. Cookies and hot drinks will be served.
- Volunteer Awards
- Typically held at the community center on the second Sunday in December, awards are bestowed upon program volunteers nominated by each sports committee.
502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Tel: 973.989.7100 • Fax: 973.989.7076