The township offers the following courts:
- six lighted all-purpose tennis courts at the Brundage Park Recreation Complex
- two lined pickleball courts at the Brundage Park Recreation Complex
- two permanent pickleball courts at Veterans Community Park
The courts are open seven days a week; lights are on until 9:45 p.m. from April to the end of November.
The municipal courts may be used by residents and non-residents who have purchased an annual membership. A tennis/pickleball membership card must be presented at the courts to play.
2021 Membership Fees
- Resident Family—$50.00 per year
- Resident Individual—$30.00 per year
- Resident Couple—$45.00 per year
- Non-Resident Individual—$50.00 per year
Memberships for senior citizens are free with a Randolph Senior I.D. Card. Randolph residents receiving public assistance or in the military may also qualify for a free membership. Please contact the recreation office at 973.989.7081 for more information.
Tennis/pickleball members must come into the community center for photo ID.