Parks & Recreation: Programs
Program Withdrawal Request
All refund requests must be made in writing and are subject to approval by the director of recreation in accordance with township ordinances.
Download withdrawal request form .
Approved refunds will be issued via voucher in 2-3 weeks or via credit on the participant’s Community Pass account. All refunds/credits have a processing fee, with the exception of any program canceled by Randolph Township.
All requests will be honored in the following manner:
- Refund/cancellations received 14 days prior to program/activity start date to receive a full refund, less processing fee.
- Cancellations/changes received 7-13 days prior to program/activity start date are eligible for a 50% refund, less processing fee.
- Cancellations/changes made less than seven (7) days prior to the program dates are not eligible for a refund.
- For all summer recreation programs, no refunds will be granted after June 1.
- A processing fee will be charged for all approved changes or refunds.