Randolph Online Tip Line
See it…hear it…report it…act anonymously!
- Do you have a friend who has an alcohol or drug problem?
- Do you know of an underage drinking party?
- Do you know of substance abuse or distribution?
- Do you know of sales of alcohol or tobacco to underage kids?
- Do you know someone contemplating violence?
The Randolph Online Tip Line is an online anonymous tip form which can be used to leave a tip regarding a situation which will occur in the near (but not immediate) future. In other words, use the anonymous tip form below to report activity that you believe will be occurring more than 24 hours from the time you are reporting it.
For situations requiring an immediate response (i.e., reporting a party in progress or one commencing within the next twenty-four hours), the tipster should report the incident by calling 973.989.7000 or 911 and ask to remain anonymous.