502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Tel: 973.989.7100 • Fax: 973.989.7076
Police: Community Policing
- Alarm Registration
- Pursuant to Chapter 38 of the revised ordinances of the Township of Randolph, all residential and business alarm systems must be registered with the Randolph Township Police Department.
- House Watch Program
- If you are going on vacation or plan to be away from home for an extended period of time, the police department’s free House Watch Program can give you peace of mind.
- Randolph Online Tip Line
- The Randolph Online Tip Line is an anonymous online tip form, focused on prevention. This help line could be someone’s lifeline!
- Speaker’s Bureau
- Interested in learning more about crime prevention or other police services?
- Victim/Crisis Resources
- A listing of community resources available for help and information.
- Video Surveillance Camera Program
- The Randolph Township Police Department is asking residents and businesses to register their privately-owned surveillance camera systems.