502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Tel: 973.989.7100Fax: 973.989.7076


Voter Information

Voting is an important part of living in a democracy and all Randolph residents are encouraged to take part in the process. Registration is the first step so don’t wait.

The only polling location in Randolph for the general election on November 3, 2020 will be the Mt. Freedom Firehouse at 670 Millbrook Avenue.

Voter eligibility

You may register to vote if you are a native-born or naturalized citizen who is:

  • 18 years old by election day
  • a resident of Morris County at least 30 days before an election
  • not adjudicated by a court of competent jurisdiction to be lacking the capacity to understand the act of voting
  • not serving a sentence of incarceration as the result of a conviction of any indictable offense under the laws of this or another state or of the United States
When to register

You may register to vote at any time however, the registration deadline to vote at the next election is 21 days prior to election day.

How to register

You may register to vote by completing a registration application. This form is available from the Randolph Township Clerk and the Morris County Superintendent of Elections, as well as at a host of other state agencies, including motor vehicle agencies.

For your convenience, we have made the voter registration application  available online. In order to view it, you will need the freely available Adobe Reader software installed on your computer.

If you choose to register by mail, the application must be returned to the Morris County Superintendent of Elections, P.O. Box 900, Morristown, NJ 07963-9912. Additionally, if you are a first-time registrant by mail and have never voted in a federal election in Morris County, you must provide either your driver’s license number, the last four digits of your Social Security number or a copy of a listed document (see the application for instructions) that shows your name and address.

Additional information and forms

Any voter who moves from one county to another must register in his/her new county. Any person who changes his/her name by marriage, divorce or judgement of a court must notify the Board of Elections.

The following forms are also available for download. Note that these, too, are “fillable forms” and may be completed on your computer:

Need to know more?
Visit the New Jersey Division of Elections website.