Randolph Township takes great pride in the recreation facilities afforded to its residents and the township's canine population is not forgotten. The township's dog park, designed by our engineering staff and located behind town hall, offers man's best friend room to roam and socialize with their neighbors. Amenities include a doggie water fountain, a ramp for climbing, and an actual (decommissioned) fire hydrant.
If you have any questions or need more information, please call 973-989-7050..
Dog Park Rules & Regulations
- The dog park is open between the hours of sunrise and sunset each day of the year.
- The township will not provide any supervision during dog park operating hours. All persons using the dog park assume any and all risks associated with the use of the dog park. Residents are responsible for the supervision and control of their dogs at all times. Under no circumstances shall any dog go unattended.
- All dogs must be accompanied at all times by at least one resident who is eighteen years of age or older.
- No children under the age of twelve are permitted in the park. Children twelve and older must be accompanied by at least one responsible adult eighteen years of age or older.
- All dogs and puppies must be licensed by the township and have all inoculations up to date.
- All dogs must wear a collar with a current license tag at all times while in the dog park.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- All puppies using the dog park must be at least six months old.
- Dogs who are in heat are not allowed in the dog park. All male dogs brought to the dog park must be neutered.
- Dogs may go unleashed while in the dog park, however, all persons accompanying a dog or puppy must use a leash when taking the dog or puppy to and from the dog park.
- All persons bringing, food, containers, play items, etc., to the dog park must remove same before leaving the dog park.
- All dog bites must immediately be reported to the health department.
- Any dog displaying aggressive behavior towards other dogs and/or people must be removed from the dog park by its owner. Continued displays of aggression may result in both the dog and its owner/handler being denied further use of the dog park. Any dog that bites any person will be permanently banned from the dog park.